The explosions which took place Wednesday in the Sanctuary of the two Imams, Ali Al-Hadi and Al-Hasan Al-Asqari (prayer be upon them) in Samerra’ provoked Muslims throughout Iraq and the world. Demonstrations took place to condemn this incident, and many sides condemned this criminal act which serves the interest of the enemies of Islam and Muslims, and they called some Iraqis to control themselves and to unite themselves against their enemies.
The Kaffir colonialist realized that creating sedition (fitna) among Muslims is one of the most successful means to destroy them as one Ummah, especially after the caricature pictures provoked Muslims all over the world because they harm the Muslims’ Aqeedah and strikes their sentiments. This incident was considered as a means to test the sentiments in the Islamic world and test the feelings of Muslims towards their religion. They saw with their own eyes what Islam and their Prophet Mohammed (saw) mean to Muslims and their place in their hearts. Hence, they turned into this cheap cowardly act in a desperate attempt to create sedition between the members of the Ummah. This is a clear proof of their ruin, despair and frustration, because when the Kaffir entered our country he still bargained for a civil war, but was disappointed as the Muslims are like one body and if one part suffered then the rest of the body would care for it, as told by Saddiq al-Amin (saw).
O Muslims in Iraq,
After this crime and its consequences, we have to realize the following:
1. Our enemies are preying upon us, creating sedition between us and are trying to create a sectarian war between us.
2. Those who made the explosions in the sanctuary are the same who attacked the Masjids, Imams and the public people.
3. The only people who benefit from these acts are the enemies of Islam and Muslims.
4. The Shar’i Hukm in this case is binding together and sentimental and intellectual unity against the enemies of Islam and Muslims.
Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah Iraq condemns these criminal acts and calls Muslims in general, and the influential parties and personalities in particular, to these three matters:
1. To work on gathering and reassuring, to not give the Kaffir colonialist the opportunity to fish in dirty water.
2. Not to haste and lay accusations against the other side because Muslims form one side and the other side is their enemy.
3. To work faithfully sincerely with those who are working to establish the rightly-guided Khilafah state on the method of the Prophethood, this is the genuine salvation for all their crises.
((يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ اسْتَجِيبُواْ لِلّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُم لِمَا يُحْيِيكُمْ))
“O ye who believe! give your response to Allah and His Messenger, when He calleth you to that which will give you life.” [Al-Anfal: 24]